Belinda



Belinda
AGE: 27 / MARITAL STATUS: Single / SMOKING: No / DRINKING: Occasionally / SPEAKS: English / RELIGION: n/a EDUCATION: College Graduate / ANNUAL INCOME: n/a

WHAT I LIKE: I like to fool around when I’m with guys. I love tattoos, parties, concerts and big bikes. I live my life in the fast lane and there’s no doubt that I’m having a blast. I’m friendly, spontaneous and wild. I’m the kind of girl who does everything just to get what I want. Better get ready because I want a hot guy like you!

I Want:Married guys are off limits. I want my man to be mine only. I’m not the jealous type but I just don’t want to be the cause of someone else’s breakup. I’m just doing this for fun, so any kind of proposal for a relationship will not be entertained. If you have big guns, then it’s going to be great. I can no longer wait!
see the full gallery

Comments